Today at Haterate we are going to compare two top smartphones by a Chinese giant that is growing very fast in India.Can you guess this topmost growing giant in the market of smart phones? If you are thinking of Xiaomi than you hit the bonsai!!! and we are going to compare the two topmost smart phones of this year they are Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 & Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime .So here we start with our comparison of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 & Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime.
You may also like these android smartphones from Xiaomi :-
Xiaomi Mi 4i Specification,Features & Cost in India-Review
Xiaomi Mi 5 price & Specification, Review -Best Smart Phone in India
Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime Review Specification & Cost In India-Best Camera
Pros of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Seamless multitasking with just 2GB ram.
- A 3100 mAH removable battery which will help you to survive for one day without charging.
- It gives excellent feel of touch when you touch on 5.5 inches smooth display screen.
- It only uses 0.8 GB ram for its own work and gives you 1.2 GB ram free when you switch on the mobile phone after reboot .
- You will love it if you are selfie lover as it clicks mind blowing selfies also the rear camera is good in this price segment .
- This android based smart phone is an extra bonus for the people who love to listen music due to very good quality of the music & with some extra effects.
- MIUI 7 has proved itself and is performing very well.
- It has the OTG feature where most of the phones are not having this option.
Cons of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- In the world of Marshmallow it is operating on Kitkat.
- Box of the phone does not have earphones when we are opening it & it does not support other handsets as well.
- Like other smartphones in the market this mobile does not have the protection of Gorila Glass.
- There is bloatware that cannot be removed from the phone.
- In dim light camera does not works good
- Fingerprint sensor is not provided in the phone.
- Phone wieghs 185 gms which makes a burden to the user when we talk about to carry it.
- The mobile phone gets heat after a long use.
if you want to read the detailed review of Note 3
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime
Released:- Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime was released in August 2016.
Price of Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime: It is available at Flipkart in a price tag of 8,999.
Pros of Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime
- It has a processor of 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 430 64-bit octa-core CPU and it is the first phone to have this kind of processor in India.
- 3GB ram is another plus point of the phone unlike Redmi 3s.
- For giving a better feel of gaming it packs GPU of Adreno 505.
- A quick auto focus technology which takes just 0.1 sec to auto focus the object.
- 4100 mAH Huge battery is enough for heavy users also.
- Updated versions of O.S. i.e; 6.0.1 version of Android Marshmallow.
- 32 GB internal memory is just enough to have a few dozen things which you require daily and also it can be expanded up to 128 GB.
- Material of the body is made of plastic & metal.The back part of the mobile phone is made up of the premium metal where as the front part near the display is made up of plastic.
- It comes with fast charging technology which makes it charge from 0 to 100% just in 75 minutes.
- It supports OTG cable and it users can also plus the hard disk with it.
- Interface will be updated to MIUI 8 which runs on Marshmallow.
- SAR Value of the phone is 0.61 W/Kg which is very below than that is allowed by the government.
- And the last feature that Xiaomi Redmi 3s has is that it has fingerprint sensor on the back.
Cons of Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime
- The first con it do have is its 5 inches display screen that is not fully HD whereas there are various phones that do provide this feature under low price tag also.
- Next con it have like other phones of this age is having a hybrid slot such that a user has to choose between sim 2 or MicroSD card.
- The poor quality of the front camera in dim light is another drawback of the mobile phone.
- The big issue that the costumers are going to face is about the after sales service as Xiaomi do have limited service centers and that too only limited to big cities and towns only.
- No protection on the display of any type.