Here we are providing a detailed review of Xiaomi Redmi note 3. Xiaomi has emerged as a huge and popular brand in Indian smartphone market within a span of just 2 years. Its Redmi mobile phone series has been extremely popular and successful because of their splendid features at very affordable price.
Xiaomi Redmi note 3 release date in India: It was launched in November 2015 and it is still among the best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 due to good reasons. It is available in 2 variants –
- 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM at Rs. 9,999 and
- 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM at Rs. 11,999
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 lowest price in India: Xiaomi Redmi note 3 prices in India starts from Rs. 9999 and available at Flipkart and Amazon. It is giving huge competition to other Chinese brands. The main thing is that it is made in India.You can Register for the next flash sale here.
- Grey Or Dark Grey
- And Gold
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 accessories Available Online: You can check out the following accessories which fit with Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Flip Cover
- Tempered Glass
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Full Specification and features at a Glance:
- Processor: 1.4GHz Snapdragon 650 hexa-core
- Battery: 4050mAh
- Camera Review: 16MP 1080p full HD recording, 5MP front camera
- Body: Premium metal body finish.
- Display: 5.5 inch, 1080p full HD, IPS display, 403ppi
- Dual Sim, 4G, OTG, Fingerprint sensor
- Android 5.1 and update: We all are desperately waiting Marshmallow Update in Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and hope will get it soon.
Check out the below Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 unboxing in india Video Review by geekyranjit before buy online– !!!
What We Like in Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- It’s a nice mobile phone with great design and looks with the metallic body. Its Goldversion is awesome.
- It has the Fingerprint sensor which can recognize up to five
- The performance is great because of the 8 GHz hexacore processor and it works smoothly and fast.
- This mobile phone has the MIUI 7 which is far better than previous versions.
- There is a lite mode for the one who wants a simplified interface and also a child modefor restricting children from using important apps.
- Its battery life is better than other smartphones in the same price range.
- The display is crisp and the colours are vivid.
- Its sunlight feature adjusts the colours and contrast according to the light of surrounding for good visibility so that we can read easily under direct sunlight.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 3 camera and video quality is Good in this price range.
- This smartphone offers a good value for money.
What Needs Improvement in Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- The smartphone has the most common problem of heating while charging and playing games for longer hours.
- The note 3 camera reviews are not that good under low light conditions and struggles a little with sharpness and depth under artificial lightnings.
- Because of the hybrid system you can use either 1 Sim with memory card or 2 Sims at a time.
- When inserting the second Sim it takes some time to detect it.
- There are a few network related issues reported about the mobile phone.
- The expandable memory is limited only upto 32GB.
- The box of the mobile phone does not contain earphones and screen guard.
- The mobile phone gets slow after some period of purchase.
- Multitasking is not upto the mark and the background process terminates by itself.
The Bottom Line
The mobile phone has very nice features and design at best price in India. It is one of the best budget smartphone in India. But it is getting mixed user reviews. Some users are highly satisfied whereas few users are disappointed with the phone’s performance and accessories they got with the mobile phone.
We have tried our best to put a clear picture of the device as it is. The previous record of Xiaomi has been very good. It’s your money so definitely you are the one to decide. Our job is to just advice you about the device as accurately as we can.
For more detailed information about Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 you can check the official page of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.