Are you a closet geek who is crazy about the latest technological advances in gaming, cars, software and gadgets?
Well, then the team at HateRate.com is looking for you! Our team are experts in their industries, but there are so many different products and so many various industries that there is no way we could cover them all. So we’re inviting guest bloggers from around the world to write for us.
Who can become a HateRateIndia contributor
Whether you’re just an average person who happens to love a particular gadget, or you’re an industry expert with in-depth knowledge of an entire technological field – we’d love to have posts from both aspiring and leading bloggers who are carving their very own niche in the technology blogosphere.
All you need is a passion for technology start-ups, a desire to discover the latest gadgets, and an urge to test out revolutionary ideas. And of course, you’re going to need to want to share everything you know and have learned with people who are just as interested in technology as you are!
We’re looking for writers who specialize in the field of technology, journalists, budding bloggers and anyone who is good with words, spelling and English grammar.
Ok, What are the Benefits
- We don’t pay our guest bloggers for their posts, but we do include a mini bio of the author, as well as a link to their social media profiles/blog.
- We post your original work, without any major change on our site so you can introduce yourself to and connect with.
- You’ll be enhancing your professional brand in the technology industry and keep you updated with the latest advances.
Now if that’s not reason enough to join our team of writers, then remember that along with the backlink to your social media profile or blog, you get instant exposure and a high readership through our platform. So your SEO improves, and you get to promote yourself!
Next Step, Go for it
We’re looking for articles that are not only original but that our readers will be excited about. So You must meet our editorial guidelines.
- Your article must be relevant to all our audience.
- Your article must not promote any particular business.
- It should be of high quality with no grammatical errors.
- Add a short summary of what you have written on and an author’s bio along with content is a must
We’ll need links to anything else you’ve published (relevant) so we can evaluate whether your writing will suit our platform, along with a summary of your article and an author’s bio. So use our contact page to get in touch, and we’ll get back to you if we like your pitch. Then we’ll publish your writing.
Simple as that!