We are back and providing the review of another budget 4G smartphone Samsung Galaxy On7. The South Korean company is a well-established brand in the world in the smartphone market. After launching the high end phones like galaxy S6 the company has also released its affordable range of phones Samsung Galaxy On7 and On5. The Samsung Galaxy On7 and On5 are budget smartphones with similar design almost similar specifications but On7 has bigger screen of 5.5 inch. It has lower specs then the Chinese competitors but the surety of quality and a better service provided by Samsung is a big advantage.
Released – October, 2015
Price of Samsung Galaxy On7 – The phone is available at Rs . 10,958 on Amazon.
Check Out the all list of Best Smartphones under 15000
Features & Specifications of Samsung Galaxy On7 –
- Design & Look
The phone has a rectangular shaped body which looks very premium. Amazing design and build quality makes it very look pretty costly. The slim body adds to its good looks.The removable back cover has faux leather finish. The Gold colour is the icing on the cake and makes it perfect beauty.
- Camera –
The 13 MP back camera assisted by autofocus and LED flash produces great pictures in daylight with vibrant colour and deatails. Macro shots are good and offer nice bokeh effect. The low-light shots are not great but acceptable with flash which offers sufficient amount of light.
Check out the below Video Review before buying Samsung Galaxy On7– !!!
What we liked in Samsung Galaxy On7 –
- The 1.2 GHz snapdragon 410 processor and 1.5 GB RAM works like a charm and there is no lag or hanging in using apps or even running a high end game.
- It has a slim(8.2 mm) and lightweight(172gm) body if you compare it to other bulky phones like Motorola and Asus phones.
- The 3000 mAh battery with power saving mode will give you around 2 days of normal use.
- It has an excellent design and build quality makes it look like a very expensive phone and the Gold colour is really nice especially for Ladies.
- Both 13 MP rear and 5 MP front camera capture great pictures and videos.
- The 5.5 inch full HD screen with 271ppi is quite good, not as better as Amoled but you won’t notice a big difference there.
- Excellent FM Radio and GPS signal reception which is better than others.
- The Ultra Data saving mode works in real and saves the precious data for you by closing all unnecessary background apps.
- Last but not the least the advantage of brand value of Samsung is there and you will get good price if you sell the phone in future.
Find more information best phone under 20000
What Could have been better in Samsung Galaxy On7 –
- The 8GB storage from which only 4.5 GB is usable comparing with other phones in this price range. But it also supports the memory card of up to 128 GB.
- The phone starts blinking when the charge is less than 20% when the brightness is low.
- There’s no gorilla glass given with the phone which is now available with every good phone at the price point.
- The charging time is a little high and it takes 3 hours for charging.
- The capacitive keys don’t have backlight and there’s no LED notification.
- The accessories like earphone and charger are of average quality.
- The sound of the loud speaker is just average and could have been better.
- There’s no ambient light sensor for auto brightness adjustment.
The Outcome –
We have come to the result that the Samsung Galaxy On7 is a good mid-range smartphone by Samsung. The On7 has a nice camera and display with great battery life. Yes, the RAM and ROM are on the lower side. Samsung should increase them. There is a tough competition for the Samsung Galaxy On7 from the Chinese brand smartphones but Samsung has the upper hand on them due to the brand value it has.