Today we are providing a detailed review of the OnePlus X(Onyx). We all are familiar with now with the brand OnePlus. This small smart phone company was founded in china less than two years ago. The company is relatively a new mobile phone maker but by launching the OnePlus One the company has been on the radar of the users who want an affordable phone with high-end specifications. Soon after the launching of this year’s ‘flagship killer’ OnePlus 2 the company has launched a more budget friendly OnePlus X(Onyx) targeting the people who are not a fan of big 5-6 inch size mobile phones. The OnePlus X(Onyx) comes with a non-removable Onyx or Ceramic covers rather than the Sandstone covers which had become the identity of OnePlus products.
Launched – October, 2015.
Check This Out Phones under 20k
oneplus x specification and price in india
Price of oneplus x – The Phone is available at Rs. 10,000 on Amazon.
Features of the OnePlus X
Today everyone wants that he/she may have the lattest technology smart phone and this is the one which stands close to the wishes of the person from every age group.
The body of the OnePlus X has a metal frame with lining texture that runs along the edges. The phone is also considerably slimmer than OnePlus One at 6.9 mm. The device is available in three variants Onyx, ceramic and Champagne. The Glass back is surprisingly sturdy and resistant to damage.
The phone has a 5 inch full HD Ambled display which is very vivid, sharp and detailed. The display is comfortable to view from any angle even in under direct sunlight.
Performance Design & Display of Onyx
The 2.3 GHz processor along with 3 GB RAM makes the OnePlus X a decent performer and going through the interface and switching between apps is snappy. You can run heavily encoded files as well as high end games easily with no lag but there’s slight heating and battery draining issues also. Talking about the call quality, it is decent and the earpiece speaker is loud and clear but the audio speaker isn’t the best. The camera performance is also decent when sufficient light is available.
What We Liked in OnePlus X
- The 3 GB and the whooping 2.3 GHz are more than enough to handle all heavy apps and multi-tasking is very smooth on this mobile phone.
- You can run any high-end game on it and enjoy with the highest graphic level.
- The 13 MP rear and 8 MP front shooters take high quality images specially in daylight.
- The mobile phone has a 5 inch full HD Amoled sharp display with 2.5 D which is very detailed, vibrant and easy on eyes.
- Oneplus X is very lightweight and slim, it weighs around 138 gm. and just 6.9 mm thick.
- Onyx is beautifully designed from metal which is so attractive and feels great to hold.
- The call quality and the signal strength of Wi-Fi and mobile networks are excellent.
Click this link here now best android phone under 30000
What could be Better in OnePlus X
- The 2525 mAh battery isn’t sufficient enough to last one day with screen time of less than 6 hours.
- The second sim slot is hybrid So you need to choose between second sim and Micro SD.
- There’s no fingerprint scanner and no water resistance which is offered by other devices like Moto G4 plus at the same price.
- The invite only buying system hasn’t been so effective.
- The camera performance is very bad.
- The OnePlus X doesn’t have any quick charging system and takes up to 3 hours to charge fully.
- There’s heating problem when playing heavy games like Dead Trigger 2 and it reduces the battery life further.
- The battery is also not a user removable.
- oneplus x heating problem is too much.
OnePlus X is a nice attempt to reach out to the people who like to have a medium size mobile phone rather than the big ones. The mobile phone has got excellent design & great display with very nice performance in gaming and multitasking, and good network and signal connectivity. Yes, there are raising questions about the invite only system which is quite annoying for the potential buyers. Besides this, the low-light camera performance and battery life are not impressive. At this price point there’s a tough competition from devices like Samsung Galaxy J7,Moto G 4 Plus, Lenovo Vibe S1 and of course from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
We hope that the review of OnePlus X mobile phone will help you decide that whether you should purchase OnePlus X or not.
For more information you can always check the official page of Oneplus X.