You can read the review of the Micromax Canvas 5 here. Micromax has travelled a long journey of 6 years in mobile manufacturing. It has served in 9 countries and the first Indian company to start sales in Russia. The company released the Micromax Canvas 5 on the occasion of Diwali last year with 4G LTE. The Canvas 5 aims to give extra ordinary camera performance within a relatively lower cost. The phone looks all set to offer a good challenge to the Moto G 3rd Gen. and Xiaomi phones in the mid range by offering features like 3 GB RAM and full HD screen.
Lunched:- November, 2015
Price of Micromax Canvas 5:- The phone is available online at Rs. 8,747.
Check Out the all list of with Complete Review
Micromax Canvas 5 Features & specification :-
- Look & Design-
The Canvas 5 has a premium feel which is not the kind of feel you normally expect from a mid range phone. It has a metal frame with curved edges and a faux finish at the back. The phone is very slim and its rounded frame fits easily on your palm. The design of the phone reminds us of the Apple iPhone 6.
The Micromax Canvas 5 is amazingly capable of performing daily activities. All apps run smoothly and the multi-tasking is lag free. Even the intensive games like Dead Trigger 2 can be played without any hanging. You will rarely notice any performance issue on the phone. It is a perfect phone for heavy gamers but the backup of battery is a little less.
Check out the below Video Review before buying Micromax Canvas 5 review youtube– !!!
What we like in Micromax Canvas 5
- The display is very sharp and crisp and the colours are very accurate and natural.
- The faux lather rare panel and curved metallic frame increases its style quotient.
- With the 3 GB of RAM the phone handles multi-tasking pretty well.
- The camera is excellent in day light with both cameras having flash they are good in low light conditions also.
- It is a power gaming phone and games like Asphalt 8 runs very smoothly at high graphics.
- Sound quality is also superb specially when you turn on the reverb effect.
- The RAM management is also very good and about 1.8 GB RAM remains free.
Go Here mobile phones under 7000
What could have been better in Micromax Canvas 5
- Some apps like gallery and whatsapp misbehave and after rebooting they start working fine.
- If you are a power user the battery will not survive more than 12 hours.
- The phone charges in a relatively large time period.
- There is heating issue in the phone when you play heavy games and talk for longer time period.
- The proximity sensor a little slow in responding when you take or end a call.
- The battery level drops quickly when using the camera.
The Verdict :-
The Micromax Canvas 5 can be bought at Rs. 10,899 only which makes it a decent contender in this price range and the company has also brought the Marshmallow 6.0 update. The phone has a very good display quality, nice design, detailed macro shots in daylight backed up by a good all round app performance. On the other hand the battery performance and the long charging time is a drawback and the low light camera performance is also not up to the mark.
You can check the official page of Micromax Canvas 5 for more information on Micromax Canvas 5.