Today we are reviewing the Meizu M2 Note. Meizu is a brand which is highly successful and well established in China. The company aims to break out of China and wants to gain worldwide recognition like its other Chinese companions such as Huawei and OnePlus. The Meizu M2 Note can be the phone that can achieve this for the company. The phone offers very promising features at the price with few interesting innovations.
The Meizu M2 Note is the company’s 5.5 inch 1080p budget phablet with an Octacore 1.3 GHz processor and 2 GB RAM which runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. With a seamless body, the phone is a perfect combination of looks and performance. Its curved body adds to its looks and also provides a nice grip over the phone.
Check it Out mobiles under 10000
Release date of Meizu M2 Note in india – Meizu M2 Note was launched in August, 2015.
Features of Meizu M2 Note –
- Design & Display –
The design of Meizu M2 Note is perfect and looks very elegant. The phone does not look as big as other phones of same display size. The back panel has great matte finish and it looks premium. There’s polycarbonate casing over the magnesium alloy which makes the design really durable.
The IGZO full HD 5.5 inch display has great viewing angles, sharpness & colour reproduction is also very good. The screen is very bright and you can use the phone outdoors with ease even in the bright sunlight.
- Performance –
Despite of the fact that the phone has slightly lower clocking processor, it performs well and the important thing is there is no heating issue or draining of the battery. The 2GB RAM has done its job perfectly and the multi-tasking is mind blowing and you can enjoy high graphic games such as Need for Speed or Dead Trigger. Overall the phone is quite a reliable performer which can provide you a good all-round performance.
Check out the below Video Review before buying meizu m2 note review india !!!
What is Admirable in Meizu M2 Note –
- The build quality of this product is excellent. The grey colour is best because it has a matte finish and gives it an elegant look.
- The display is stunning with full HD. The IGZO display technology delivers a vivid display consistently without taking too much power from the battery.
- The single mTouch button is unique and easy to use which makes the phone look like iphone.
- Battery life is very good and it lasts more than a day of moderate use.
- The battery also gets charged very fast with the 2A charger and it takes around 2 hours to charge.
- The 2 GB RAM and the 1.3 GHz processor work like a charm and there is no sign of hanging while multitasking or playing high graphic games like asphalt 8 airborne.
- The call quality is very good and it also has an internal call recorder.
- The phone is very light weight and the speakers are loud enough to hear in crowd.
- You can assign a letter as gesture for opening an app such as C for camera, w for whatsapp etc.
What is improvable in Meizu M2 Note –
- To use both Sims and memory card at a time is not possible.
- There are limited service centers of Meizu in India.
- Meizu’s own UI called FLYME is irritating and lacks in finesse.
- Camera suffers in low light and the picture taken in dark is so noisy and a slight shake to camera can make the picture blur.
- Earphones, screen protector or back cover are not included in the box.
- Some apps contains only Chinese content like personalize and app center.
- There’s no Fingerprint scanner and FM Radio in the phone.
The Verdict –
The Meizu M2 Note can be the phone to buy if you are looking for a well-balanced phone under the 10K category. The phone justifies its spec-sheet with brilliant display, good performance, great design and a very good battery backup.
On the other hand it doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor which is common now in this price range. The hybrid Sim slot and the camera quality in low light are some drawbacks of the phone. The availability of centers can be an issue. However if you buy the phone you will not be disappointed as it offers so much at this price.