Now it’s time to review the Lenovo Vibe P1 turbo. Lenovo has become a company which is known for making Smartphones also. In last one year Lenovo has managed to gain a good share in the smartphone market and the rate of growth is phenomenal. Lenovo owns more than 14% share of the smartphone market and owns 29% of 4G smartphone market in India. It launched many smartphones in last 12 months or so but the most popular devices are K3 Note, K4 Note, A 6000, A7000 and P70 and the Lenovo Vibe P1 turbo.
Vibe P1 is a mid-range dual sim 4G smartphone. The battery backup is one of the most concerns in smartphones and with this phone Lenovo has tried to address this problem. It has a huge battery along with some equally good specifications.
lenovo vibe p1 release date in india – October, 2015
Price of Lenovo Vibe P1 turbo– Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo price Flipkart is around 15000.
What’s Admirable in Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo
- It has awesome battery backup thanks to the 4900 mAh battery which easily lasts more than one day of fully heavy usage.
- Even when the battery is big the charging time is very fast and it generally gets charged in 1 hours and 15 minutes.
- The finger print scanner works really well and adds to the security of the phone.
- Both the cameras are nice if you use them wisely you can get crystal clear pictures.
- The 1.6 GHz octacore processor along with 3GB of RAM makes the phone perform smooth enough.
- You can enjoy heavy games like Clash of Clans, Asphalt etc. with hardly a few lags
- It has 32GB of ROM from which you get 23 GB which is expandable to 128 GB.
- It looks premium and more expensive than its price because of its full aluminium body and good design.
- The call quality is excellent and the sound of the speakers are loud and clear.
- The phone supports OTG storage and you can charge others phone from this phone.
- There’s not much heating problem in the phone.
- At last it has got Gorilla Glass protection along with free back cover and display film.
What could be ‘Better’ in Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo
- The display isn’t that bright as compared to other smartphones.
- The 4G signals are a little weak and the speed is average.
- There’s no headphones included in the box.
- The vibe UI is little uncomfortable to use but you can use other launchers like Nova launcher to customize it according to you.
- The phone is slightly bulky due to the huge battery and it is a little thick also.
- The vibrations is very weak and sometimes it doesn’t feel in the pocket that it’s vibrating.
Read this article mobiles under 10000
Features & Specifications of Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo
The phone sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 64-bit 1.6 GHz Processor with 3GB RAM which is sufficient for smooth multitasking and day to day use. Due to a nice RAM management you get almost 1 GB RAM free which makes the perfect scene to play high graphic games such as asphalt 8, Nova 3 flawlessly. So the gamers can be satisfied with the performance also.
The huge 4900 mAh battery is definitely the USP of the phone. It provides amazing battery life and will easily last two days of moderate use. It is splendid for heavy gamers as it gives you one day of heavy usage also. The battery is fast charging too.
The Verdict –
The Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo is a nice smartphone and it is making you a good amount to pay for it. The phone performs great and it is able to handle multitasking and heavy gaming smoothly. The battery is also great for gamers. The fingerprint scanner works excellently and OTG support is also good. The front camera takes decent selfies. There are some minor cons also as it is a little bulky and thick and camera isn’t impressive in low light, but the few cons are not big enough to break the deal. Overall the Vibe P1 is a good budget smartphone by Lenovo with large battery and nice all-round performance. Now it’s up to you to buy it or not.
You can check the Unboxing & Hands On Impressions of lenovo vibe p1 review india in the below video
To get more information about Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo you can check the official page of Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo.