Here is the review of the LeEco Le 1s Eco which is the second smartphone of the company in India. Just a few months after entering in the Indian smartphone market with Le 1s, LeEco has launched a slightly cheaper version of Le 1s which is named Le 1s Eco with almost the same features and a couple of interesting changes. The phone has been launched to start its new content and service effort known as LeEco membership which is created to make money even after the customers have paid for the phone. The service is priced at Rs. 490 per month and Rs. 4,900 per year but they are offering 1 year free subscription with this phone. The services include Movies, Music, Sports and Sitcoms.
Lunched:- February, 2016.
Price:- The phone is available at Rs. 9,999 on flipkart. Get up to Rs. 8,000 off on exchange.
Stand Out Features of LeEco Le 1s Eco specifocation
- Design & Display-
The design of LeEco Le 1s Eco is pretty much same as Le 1s. You will get the same premium metal body in it. The price is reduced a little but the quality of the material of the body is unchanged. The display also still has 5.5 inch with 1080×1920 resolution which is amazing in the price bracket. Watching movies is great on this full HD screen.
Despite of the fact that the LeEco Le 1s Eco version has slightly lower clocking processor, the performance of the phone is strong. Gaming is as smooth as anything and you can run big games easily. The camera performance is also good in daylight with capturing really good shots.
Check out the below Video Review before buying LeEco Le 1s Eco review india – !!!
What we Liked about LeEco Le 1s Eco:-
- The uni-body design is excellent which is made from aluminium.
- The touch and display are very nice and watching HD videos is a treat.
- The phone offers pretty good performance and there is no lag while running any app.
- 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and Helio X10 octa core processor is amazing to get in Rs. 9,999.
- The network connection is good and 4g works really well.
- The IR(infrared) Remote function and the Fingerprint sensor works really well.
- Battery backup is good and lasts for 12 hours with heavy 4G usage and lasts for one day of normal use.
- The notifications and apps are very much customizable and the interface allows to close apps very easily with just swiping the screen.
- The free entertainment package worth Rs. 4900 due to which we get access to a lot of songs and videos.
- The battery of the phone gets fully charged in one hour.
For more Options Best Smartphones under 15000
What could have been better in LeEco Le 1s Eco:-
- First of all Heating problem is there and the temperature goes up to 50 degrees.
- The free RAM available is just 1.2-1.3 GB from 3 GB RAM.
- There is no slot for Memory card which can be a problem in future.
- The camera quality in low light is not up to the mark and does not look like 13 MP.
- There is no earphone and screen guard in the box.
- You will not get a great customer care service from the company.
- There is some kind of vibration in hands while charging, So the phone is not suitable for using while charging.
LeEco has offered its Le 1s Eco as a completely different model rather than a special edition or variant. The two phones are nearly identical other than the Rs. 1,000 price gap or different CPU clocking speed. The company has focused on the content services and it will be interesting to see how the company will convince the users to continue the service after the free period is over. After this the 5TB cloud storage is also a nice thing to offer.
You can go for the LeEco Le 1s Eco if you want to buy a phone with great design and looks with reasonably good performance. On the other hand you can safely avoid if camera quality and battery life are essential for you. So this was the LeEco Le 1s Eco reviews.