Which are the Best Smartphones under 7000 in India? We’ve covered the best smartphones under Rs 7,000 in India for this month that are listed below in our list of 10 Best Smartphones under 7000 in India. These android based mobile phones have been hand picked by us out of the umpteen phones available in the market and should offer you the best bang for your buck in this price segment. We had tried to consider smart phones with 2 GB Ram, 4G Connectivity & best cameras.
It’s an very good product from Motorola with many PROS & few CONS in it. So Let’s see one by one through all the Features & Specifications of the phone:
Pros of Moto E3 Power
- It has 5inch HD display with good sharpness & better color.
- No heating Issues in MOTO E3 power.
- It has 2GB RAM which is sufficient for Multitasking & 16 GB Internal storage and 32GB Expandable storage.
- Rear camera is of 8 Megapixel (with flash) & front camera of 5 Megapixel.
- Battery life is just awesome with quick charging from Motorola (it as 3500 Mah removable battery)
- 4G Volte is available in Moto E3 power, Both Sim supports 4G so you can enjoy JIO Services & other LTE services.
- OTG Support works perfectly fine after the small OTA update from Motorola
Cons of Moto E3 Power
- It has 1GHZ quad core processor and one of the worst part of the phone.
- Moto E3 power is only for the first time or Moderate Gamers, not for Heavy Hardcore smartphone gamers.
- No Android Nougat update for Moto E3 power till now
Pros of Xiaomi Redmi 3S
- 32 GB internal memory and microSD slot
- Good overall finish
- Performance beyond models of the same price
- Great sound via headphones
Cons of Xiaomi Redmi 3S
- It has Hybrid Slot
- Excessive number of pre-installed applications
Pros of Redmi 4A Review
- Fantastic mobile
- Good Performance
- Beautiful Camara
- Good locking Mobile
- Super Quality.
Cons of Redmi 4A Review
- It has Hybrid Slot
Pros of Lenovo A6600 Plus
- The key difference in both the smartphones is a boost in RAM and STORAGE.
- Lenovo A6600 Plus is a masterpiece device with all the required features in this budget range.
- It has Twin Dolby Speaker. Not a single speaker like as Lenovo VIBE P1m.
Cons of Lenovo A6600 Plus
- Pre installed app to clear the RAM and CPU.
Pros of Panasonic Eluga Tapp
- Super light weight.
- Nice screen clarity.
- Excellent screen to body ratio.
- Separate Memory card slot, unlike some phones with hybrid slot.
- Volte support out of box.
- Panasonic Eluga Note MADE IN INDIA, JAPAN COMPANY good alternative to avoid china brands.
Cons of Panasonic Eluga Tapp
- Battery takes 5 hours to get fully charged
Pros of Acer Liquid Z530
- Voice control for camera is very good.
- Best choice for selfie lovers.
- 8 MP front camera is a unique feature at this price range.
- Blue light display function: It will protect your eyes from long time usage.
- ZERO-AIR-GAP technology provides excellent brightness level even in the direct sunlight.
Cons of Acer Liquid Z530
- Charging is slow with original charger.
Pros of Yu Yureka Plus
- It has 5.5 screen with ‘GORILLA GLASS 3’ Protection.
- Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53.
- There are two variants of this phone which runs “android 4.4.4 kitkat” and the other one is “cyanogen os 12.1” which runs “android 5.1.1 lollipop”.
Cons of Yu Yureka Plus
- Heating issue.
- Battery life is not great for moderate usage.
Pros of Swipe Elite Note
- It has decent hardware with good build quality.
- The display is very rich
- The battery lasted 16 hours.
- 3GB RAM makes the device very nifty.
Coss of Swipe Elite Note
- It heats up with continuous usage.
- Battery backup is not upto the mark for 3000mah.
Pros of Swipe Elite Plus
- It has excellent camera both front and back even in low light.
- This is with 3050mAh good battery backup.
- This phone has awesome look
Cons of Swipe Elite Plus
- Heating Issue
- Battery back up low
Pros of XOLO Era 2X
- It has Good Battery Backup.
- Support Volte 4G.
- Super fast finger print scanner.
Cons of XOLO Era 2X
- Heating issue