Today at Hate Rate we are going to answer a most asked question by our users that is which is the Best smartphones under Rs 12000 in India and also what features & specs do they have that makes them best mobile phone under 12K tag.We are up with a list of the best android based mobile phones under rupees 12K for this month of the year in India. Most of them runs very smoothly, and having all the smart specs that should be there under this price tag of 12K such that the processor , full HD Amoled resolution screen , good 3 Gb or 4 GB ram, good camera , & Dual sim that are enabled with 4G Connectivity .
But these all have a common disadvantage that these all mobile phones have a Hybrid 2nd sim slot such that you can either use MicroSD card or the 2nd Sim.You can also check our another articles in which we have top smartphones under 10,000
So it is up to you that to which you want to give more value. Our team did not find any good windows smart phone under this bracket of 12k.
So, here are Best android based smartphones around rupees 12000 in India with 4G and nice camera .
Best smartphones under Rs 12000 in India :-
Pro of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- This phone is really awesome with this price.
- Speaker quality is good.
- It has good rear and front Camera for daylight usage.
- Battery backup and Processor is really awesome.
Cons of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- No heaphones
- No fast charging (will take 2h 30min to charge my phone 0% to 100%)
Pro of Moto G5
- It has Responsive navigation with the fingerprint scanner.
- Gaming performance is up to the mark.
- No problem with connectivity
Cons of Moto G5
- Heats up While charging.
- Earphone with bad quality
- This mobile phone is Fastest in its price segment
- It is with metal unibody design
- Good quality display with fluid touch response
- No heating issues
Cons of LeEco Le 2
- Battery backup is not Good
- Radio is also not available.
Pro of Moto G4
- It has good Camera and sound clearity is awesome
- Fast charging support
- High resolution games are run smoothly.
- Good battery backup
Cons of Moto G4
- It has Heating problem & screen burning issues.
- Hang problem
Pro of Moto G4 Plus
- Rear camera is awesome with good laser focus.
- This has enough brightness with good Clarity.
- Fingure print sensor.
- No heating issue after Nougat update
Cons of Moto G4 Plus
- Slow charge
- Hanging Problem
Pro of Lenovo Vibe K5 Note
- This phone has Hd Camera with mind-blowing clarity.
- Finger sensor works well
- It has really good Speaker and touch qualities .
- Charging get faster and backup is good
Cons of Lenovo Vibe K5 Note
- Dual sim option missing,if dual mode applied memory card can’t be used..
Pro of Lenovo K6 Power
- This phone looks good with its colour.
- This phone is with ultimate gaming experience.
- It has amazing battery performance.
- Dolby Atmos works superb
- Compact Screen Size
Cons of Lenovo K6 Power
- Low Brightness Level When Under Direct Sunlight
- No Gallery Icon In Mobile ( Please Download 3rd Party Apps From Playstore )
Pro of Panasonic Eluga Note
- This is MADE IN INDIA Smartphone, JAPAN COMPANY
- Good screen clarity with light weight
- Good battery life, lasts a day easily.
- Volte 4G slots support
Cons of Panasonic Eluga Note
- Heating problem
Pro of ASUS Zenfone Max
- This is with Big Screen
- It is with a Leather cover that is Very Stylish.
- It has Good touch and display with Excellent set of cameras
- 5000 mah battery(last for 2.5 days)
Cons of ASUS Zenfone Max
- Hanging problem due to the huge amount of built-in apps.
- Weight is not light
10. Honor 5C Review
Pro of Honor 5C
- It has Good Camera clarity
- Good Battery management works like a charm.
- Build quality is premium
Cons of Honor 5C
- Not for heavy gamers
- No gorilla glass protection
If smartphone under 15k is not under your budget then you can visit the below for cheap and reliable mobile phone.