Nowadays smartphones are something which has become inseparable part of people’s lives, and the temptation of having a smartphone is reaching zenith among elite people as well as middle-class people, but then comes the prices reaching peak point, here middle class come disappointed and take a step back, but what if I tell you, that you can have your own smartphone in your hand? Now you must be thinking that a good smartphone with some nice features is just not under your budget, but what if I tell you it is? And it will have much more features than you will find in phones which are more than 40,000. So today we are here to present 5 best Android Smart Phones below 30000 Rs which you can buy today.
It will be surprising enough to say that cheaper smartphones are no doubt taking over the expensive ones, they have brought the market of expensive smartphones head over heels, and they appear to be stumbling in front of the cheaper ones, India has come up with the new companies which has took the crown among all the other smartphones present in the market. but if this phone is not with your budget then best mobile below 15000 Rs In India 2017.
Well, all credit goes to India, today India is having the highest number of users of smartphones, which was possible because of handy price of smartphones, now you can buy your own smartphones below price 20,000 in India 2017. And with even better features than the smartphones which are only made for high-class ones, we have given a list below which will make it easier for you choose best among the top smartphones with price below 30,000:
OnePlus 3T is the one which has become most widely chosen and favorite among the people, and this has some plausible reason, the features totally make it worth being the best phone one could buy. Well first the look of OnePlus 3T is itself center of attention, the look of this phone makes you even more delighted to buy it, light weight, a very handy phone, plus it will enhance your personality.Then we have its features, this smartphone is having Pro 2.35 GHz , 64GB internal memory which is can make your device run smooth like anything, 16MP primary camera (f/2.0 Aperture, 1.12 µm Pixel size) with high speed autofocus technology, and
All these features in this single device will be available on Amazon Store.
Pro of OnePlus 3T
- It has 1080p resolution 5.5 inch AMOLED screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 .
- Quad-core SnapdragonTM 821 MSM8996 Adreno 530 GPU with 6GB LPDDR4 RAM.
- Optical stabilization technologies protected by a more durable sapphire glass with a 16 MP front camera.
Cons of OnePlus 3T
- Device gets heat like it’s kept for a while in oven.
- Signal drop issue
- If the phone needs parts replacements under warranty, it would take more than a month since the part has to arrive from China.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro is an identical version on the outside but with a higher technical specifications.In any case, the rest of specifications will delight even the most demanding, since moving to the terminal we will find the expected processor Snapdragon 652 eight-core 1.8 GHz , a beast within its range. In addition, another of the significant improvements regarding the Galaxy A9 is the inclusion of 4GB of RAM instead of 3GB.
In the photographic section we will find another of the main improvements, since the back camera of this supposed Galaxy A9 Pro boasts a resolution of 15 megapixels, or 4,608 x 3,456 pixels, which is very close to 16 megapixels. As for the front, lovers of selfies will enjoy the 8-megapixel camera, a more than reasonable amount.
Pro of Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
- I has too Good Battery life.
- This is with Dual sim + expandable storage.
- Display is ultimate at mid brightness
- Design goes well with the weight
Cons of Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
- Notification LED is missing
- It doesn’t have a gyro sensor
Apple iPhone SE is such a really very fast smartphone in reasonable price compare to iPhone 6s.
Pro of Apple iPhone SE
- First gen fingerprint scanner.
- One can buy it to get an amazing rear camera
- Excellent performance and enjoy a characteristic.
Cons of Apple iPhone SE
There are some drawbacks of the phone for which the phone got a bad response.
- A low front cam (1.2 megapixel)
- Absence of 3Dtouch
- Low storage
#4. OnePlus 3 Review
OnePlus 3 is that despite a price absolutely to demolish the device comes with metal body and the best in the market in terms of hardware platform.Perhaps some people miss the expandable memory or the FM radio, but the fact is that the OnePlus 3 does not lack detail apart from more expensive memory configurations in the competition. It is true that the new toy of the India media firm has flaws, such as non-expandable memory, but also true that costs almost half that some of its main competitors , which will be a major incentive to make it the best seller of this course.
There is no boasting or the much-touted ‘WoW effect’ , there are no curved screens or stratospheric resolutions that only make sense with virtual reality, but the OnePlus 3 is everything a user can want from a mobile phone: fluid, well built and Relatively cheap .
Pro of OnePlus 3
- It has 6 GB of RAM with 64 GB of internal storage of type UFS 2.0.
- Dash Charging feature (63% charge within 30 min.) with Standard USB to type C cable for charging and data syn.
- It has Great look and premium build quality.
- This is with NFC system.
Cons of OnePlus 3
- It has heating issue.
- No ear buds with handset
#5. Honor 8 Review
Pros Honor 8
- It has Outstanding camera with Amazing looks
- This is with Perfect size (Not too large not too small)
- It has a Great screen with the Amazing colour output.
- This phone has a fingerprint magnet which is useful for other functions.
Cons Honor 8
- All glass body makes it really slippery.
- This is the Single sim. This depends on preference though.
- No USB 3 or quick charge. At this price point, such features are expected.
- The battery saver app is quite strong.
Asus Zenfone 3 Processor and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal makes you completely comfortable. while browsing as many apps as you needed without any lagging.
Pros Asus Zenfone 3
- The display is absolutely fantastic with extremes Finishing.
- Touch response is amazing.
- Best Camera quality
Cons Asus Zenfone 3
- Front flash light is not avaiable.
- Dual active option in zenfone 2 is replaced by dual stand-by in zenfone 3.
- Heating issue
Moto X Force which is also best in look, smooth surface and comfortable to use is available on
Moto X Force has the octa core processor 2.5GHz processor, 3GB of RAM enough to make your phone run smooth and fast without hanging in between and Adreno 430 GPU. It has the rear camera of 21 MP and 5 MP front camera. The storage options are 32 GB and expandable up to 2TB and single nano SIM. This phone is all in one feature phone where you can have all your needs fulfilled.If you want to Invest small amount for best smartphone in india below 10 k 2017.
Pro of Moto X Style
- It has Large Quad HD display
- Rugged build and ergonomic design
- Average battery life
- Good camera quality and voice feature fantastic.
Cons of Moto X Style
- Heating problem
- No volte supporting
Click to read more :- Top 10 Best Smartphones under 7000 rs to Try in 2017
Pros Samsung Galaxy A7
- This phone has Good Display
- Best quality Camera,
- It has stunning look and design.
Cons Samsung Galaxy A7
- Little heavy.
- Fingers print is not always accurate
#10. LG G4 Review
Pro of LG G4
- Best part of this mobile is Camera
- It has very Good build quality.
- This phone is with awesome performance.
Cons of LG G4
- Not good for power user.
Check This Out :- Smartphones under 8000 To Buy Online At Good Price & Great Features!
#11. LG Nexus 5X Review
Pro of LG Nexus 5X
- This phone has small screen with light weight.
- It has 12.2MP Google Camera pre-loaded, with Auto HDR+ and HDR+ modes, panorama, lens blur.
- It has fingerprint scanner on the back face
Cons of LG Nexus 5X
- Fast charging, as well as fast usage, meaning less battery life.
- Non removable battery
Another killer performing smartphone less than 30K is Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro. The phone is like a complete package with every feature. Thus the phone’s price is highest in this list; but till worth mentioning device. Key features of this phone are 6 inch crystal clear HD display, unbeatable 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor and 3GB RAM. This high configuration will give you smooth 3D gaming performance.
For everyday photography it has 13MP rear camera and for selfie 5MP front camera. There is a common complaint from smartphone users are their battery life. But Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro will not disappoint you. It has powerful 4000 mAh which will last a day with heavy use. Now if you compare Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro with others, surely it’s the winner in every aspect.
The above list contains most advance phone within 25K – 30K price range. The price is now very reasonable which we could not even think of during 2013. If anyone looking for a smartphone great performance within a reasonable price range then just go and get any of them without thinking. We listed these phones based on real user experience and reviews. So definitely you will not be disappointed with any of them. Just keep your requirement in your mind before choosing any of them.