There are companies that bring out new mobile phones every single year and this can make it incredibly difficult for you to keep track of what is good and what isn’t. On top of this, you also need to think about what phone you can afford and if it is worth the extra money to go and get the next model up. This can make things incredibly difficult and confusing, not to mention that it can also make it very difficult for you to get a phone that you can actually count on.
Of course, every top 10 smartphones below 20k comes with a set of distinct features and if you know what you are looking for then it has never been easier to find one that is suitable. The problem arises when you don’t know the difference between the technical terms and what they mean, and after all, we all know that when you go to a phone shop, they’ll just try and talk you into buying the most expensive phone there is and this means that you don’t often end up getting the one that you want. If you want to avoid all this drama and wasted money, you know you have made the right choice by coming to our website.
We have created this guide for you so you can learn what the top 10 mobile phones below 10k in india are as well as a little bit of information about each one. This means that you can find out about each phone while also having all the information you need to make the best decision based on your individual needs. These phones are the top of the range, and we are entirely confident that you will find one that stands out as soon as you scroll through the list.
Every day there are hundreds of mobile phones released into the market by different brands like Xiaomi, OnePlus and the spreading out of the exclusive existing brands like Micromax and Gionee. Every phone has unique features and capabilities. It has not been easier for mobile users to decide on which phone to buy in this trending market.
India has soon emerged as the biggest market in the industry of phones with a lot of competition growing daily.
Top 10 brands of mobile phones in India below the prices of Rs. 20k
The Lenovo Z2 Plus have some great features a 5.5-inch display alongside a Snapdragon 820 processor, 4GB of RAM, a 3,500 mAh battery, a 13MP Primary camera and an 8MP Front Camera. The Lenovo Z2 Plus have Professional grade sensors Gyro Sensor, E-Compass, Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Hall Sensor and Pedometer.
Pro of Lenovo Z2 Plus
- 5 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels LTPS LCD Display.
- 15 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad Core Processor.
- 4 GB RAM with 64 GB ROM
- 13MP Rear Camera and 8MP Front facing
Cons of Lenovo Z2 Plus
- Battery heating issue
|Processor||2.15Ghz, quad core, Snapdragon 820
|Camera||13MP, 4K video recording, 8MP front camera|
|Display||5inch, 1080p full HD display, 441ppi
|Connectivity||Dual SIM, VoLTE, 4G
Most of the specifications remain unchanged compared to the standard version of the Xiaomi Mi Max. In this way, users will have the same body as the previous model, including its large screen 6.44 inches with Full HD 1080p resolution, a 16MP main camera and a 5MP secondary. On the other hand, the battery has a capacity of 4850mAh load.
Pro of Xiaomi Mi Max Prime
- The main improvement is presented in the terminal CPU.
- It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chip, a SoC that includes a six-core Cortex-A72 at 1.8GHz.
- It is made up of four Cortex-A53 1.4GHz CPUs and two other Cortex-A72 1.8GHz CPUs.
- It is an octa-core device.
Cons of Xiaomi Mi Max Prime
- Heating Issue when use high Power.
Motorola Moto M 32 GB, or we can say best moto smart phone from Moto Company. And by launching this moto has started its race to gain position in the Indian market like other valuable brands like Xiaomi, Samsung. The first best smart phones under 15000 from Motorola was MOTO M and it was pretty much a successful phone. Motorola Moto M can be said Motorola’s best smart phone of all time. Now Motorola is out with a Newly launched smart Phone named as Motorola Moto M 32 GB with better features and providing the facility of quicker charging.
best smartphone under 15000
Pro of Moto M 64 GB
- Advanced water resistance IP67 rated protection against water and powder.
- It has an impressive 4X digital zoom 13MP, Rear Camera with CCT dual LED flash and 5 Mega Pixel Front Camera.
- It has Gorilla Glass 3 display.
- With Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 1.5 GHz octa-core CPU.
- It support 4G LTE network.
- Beautiful finish of the back-cover.
Cons of Moto M 64 GB
- Charging rate slows as charging progresses.
|Processor||2.2Ghz, Octa Core, MTK Helio P15, Mali T860 MP2 GPU|
|Battery||3050 mAh Li-Polymer Battery, rapid charger|
|Camera||16MP PDAF camera, 8MP front camera|
|Display||5.5 inch Full HD, 1080p|
|Memory||32 GB , Expandable Upto 128 GB
|Connectivity||Dual Sim, 4G VOLTE, OTG, Fingerprint Sensor|
|OS||Android Marshmallow 6.0.1|
The detailed specifications of the Samsung Galaxy on Nxt. The Samsung Galaxy on Nxt Smartphone (SM-G610FZ) launched in October 20, 2016. It is powered by the Exynos 7 Octa 7870 chipset, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. IPS technology is one of the most important LCD technologies in the world.
Pro of Samsung Galaxy On Nxt
- It has an IPS screen of 5.5 inches with resolution of 1080 x 1920 px.
- It comes with a Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery .
- It runs on Android OS v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) out of the box.
Cons of Samsung Galaxy On Nxt
- Non-removable battery.
- Average Battery Life
- No light flash to support rear camera.
|Processor||1.6 GHz, Exynos 7870
|Camera||13MP, 1080p full HD recording, 8MP Front
|Display||5.5 inch, 1080p Full HD
|Memory||32 GB, microSD up to 256 GB
|Connectivity||Dual Sim, 4G, Fingerprint Sensor
|OS||Android Marshmallow 6
The Lenovo Vibe P2 smartphone is released in India 11 Jan 2017. And It has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset Processor, with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. Screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from corner to corner. It has an AMOLED screen and this technology is widely used for smartphones because of its superb color reproduction capabilities and very deep blacks.
Pro of Lenovo Vibe P2
- Storage (32GB) can be expanded with a microSD card.
- The Lenovo Vibe P2 firmware can be upgraded to a newer version of the operating system.
Cons of Lenovo Vibe P2
- The smartphone memory (3GB) can not be extended.
- Unnecessary pre-installed apps
#6. iPhone 5s Review
A couple of weeks using the iPhone 5s I have exactly the same feeling: it is my favorite iPhone because it manages to improve almost every aspect of its predecessor. Apple, not having the pressure to change the physical appearance of the device, focuses on improving its components and build on what has proven functional. It has a better camera, better external materials, a much faster processor, a higher quality battery (although the autonomy time does not improve), better connectivity and greater security through Touch ID.If we take into consideration all its features, how iOS 7 works on the device, its new features and hardware improvements, including the new camera, the iPhone 5s is the best smartphone on the market right now.
Pro of iPhone 5s
- It has Aluminum body.
- Phone Weight Is Almost Negligible.
- The Touch Id In Iphone Works Absolutely Fine.
- Notable feature of ios 7 in inter app setting. Which allow to users to customize the apps as per their usage.
Cons of iPhone 5s
- The Body Just Gets Heated Soon.
- Iphone doesn’t allow the Exchange of data.
The top of the range, built under a 2560 x 1440 pixel Quad HD panel with a size of 5.7 inches covering a 95% NTSC color space with a maximum brightness of 450 nits. It moves through the SoC Snapdragon 820 2.15 GHz with the Adreno 530 graphics, uses 4 GB of LPDDR4 memory with 32 GB of ultra-fast internal storage. There is a variant with 6GB DDR4 RAM and 64GB of storage , and compared to the previous model, shares all specifications, except the 3100 mAh battery , the inclusion of an ultrasonic fingerprint reader.
Pro of LeEco Le Max 2
- The LeEco Le Max 2 measures 77.6 mm wide, 156.8 mm high and 7.99 mm thick.
- It ii with the 85 g low weight.
- The screen is IPS LCD type with a pixel density of 515 dpi.
- It has Kryo processor of 2 cores.
- It has Flash Double LED.
Cons of LeEco Le Max 2
- It does not have the possibility to extend the storage via microSD.
- The battery is not removable, so you cannot replace it
#8. OnePlus 2 Review
The OnePlus 2 is an Android phone which has a good camera and with a very fast octa-core processor. It is available on cheap price due to metal construction in a package but performance of One Plus 2 is almost as well. It still manages the right strike chords. OnePlus is not the only company in which it is offering phones that are a step down from premium for much less. , Xiaomi, Motorola and Alcatel are just some of the companies that have seen the opportunity in this strategy, hoping to grab Share market of big players like Apple and Samsung.
Pro of OnePlus 2
- As good as the phone for its price.
- Fast charging and even wireless charges – those that have been omitted to keep the Low costs.
Cons of OnePlus 2
- There are some things that are lacking, such as the NFC (Near Field Communication) for device pairing.
Moto G Plus 4th Genis a respectable rival to much more expensive smartphones and a reasonable alternative to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G. Moto G Plus 4th has secured 2nd place in our list of top 10 android mobiles below 15000 because It has a 64-bit 1.5GHz Octa Core Processor and boasts 3 GB RAM. The 1080p video recording is nice also both in daylight and low light.
Pro of Moto G Plus 4th Gen
- It has a lager 5.5 Inch FHD screen.
- ingerprint Sensor is very useful. It helps to identify your finger.
- There are few preloaded apps in Smartphone.
- The battery is also good and manages to last one and a half days of moderate use.
Cons of Moto G Plus 4th Gen
- The fingerprint sensor is limited to just unlocking the device and nothing else.
- It’s not water and dust resistant like its predecessor.
This entry from them does their reputation good. Their entry in this category is sleek, responsive and has nearly double the speed and performance of the Qualcomm Octa Core Snapdragon 430 64-bit Processor. The screen has a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution which is excellent for movie viewing and gaming. People who buy the Asus Zenfone 3 Laser can be confident that their investment will be well protected. Asus Zenfone 3 Laser has a special Corning Native Damage Resistance technology to decrease the chances of lateral scratching yet at the same time maintains optimum responsiveness.This one is the best asus phone under 10000.
Pros of Asus Zenfone 3 Laser
- Very Cheap
- Available in 2 different colors
- It has very smooth Touch and Good protecting screen as protected by gorilla glass 3.
- 2 GSM sim slots with standby feature ie; we can receive calls on both the sims at same time.
- At this low price Asus Zenfone 3 Laser is capabale of some great games.
- Best low light image
Cons of Asus Zenfone 3 Laser
- There is no light below the 3 buttons of android LCD screen.
- This Mobiles heats up very soon for all operations.
Moto X Play Turbo has 2GB RAM and also the Motorola devices are bloatware free. Moto X Play Turbo advantage is for game lovers ie; it has adreno 306 which makes the device capable of running many of the high end games smoothly. And Present mobile phone runs on Android 6.0.1 version on. It has 5 inch display which is protected by Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
Pro of Moto X Play Turbo
- Fast Charging: 3630 mAh battery with Turbo Power charger gives more freedom than ever.
- Water and dust resistant: Yes, You can even cool down it by emerging in water.
- Good Grip: Textured grip and thickness make good grip in hand.
- Cameras: Brilliant 21MP Primary Camera and 5 MP Front cameras
Cons of Moto X Play Turbo
- Non removable Battery.
- Device with issues of heating
#12. Oppo F1s Review
Pro of Oppo F1s
- It has three figure scarcted for screen shot.
- Gesture sensor for direct access.
- Good sound quality over headphones
- Fast charging
Cons of Oppo F1s
We saw the some best samsung mobile lower 15k in India 2017.
#13. Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 – This is an exclusive phone in term of performance and specification. It is one of the most elegant phones from Samsung today in that price range.
Samsung Galaxy S4 has a 1.6GHz quad-core processor and 2GB RAM. The 5-inch AMOLED touchscreen is truly dazzling, and the 13-megapixel camera with optical image stabilization as well as the 2-megapixel front camera can go toe-to-toe with any other handset’s camera. Samsung Galaxy S4 also has excellent battery strength and reliability and as always the Samsung service guarantee sets it apart from competitors.
Check Out Your URL Top 10 Best Smartphones under 7000 rs in india 2017
#14. Huawei Honor 6
Huawei Honor 6 – The Honor 6 sees Huawei return to a place it used to thrive: affordable top 10 mobile phones in india below 12000 on Amazon. Huawei Honor 6 has a powerful processor of 1.7GHz octa-core and a 3GB RAM, with the amazing specifications you need not worry about your mobile getting changed when performing multiple tasks. It can run with any amount of loads without any lag. It’s an elegant design phone with Full 5-inch HD screen which gives pretty pixels. It comes with an excellent 13MP back camera and 5MP front camera. This phone gives a great value for money with an extremely powerful battery of 3100mAh.
#15. Lenovo Vibe X2 -AP
Lenovo has always been a brand known for its innovation. There are some latest lenovo phone lower 20k on flipkart.The Lenovo Vibe X2-AP is one of the most exciting smartphones of the year which take Lenovo brand to next level.
Vibe X2 great design, it comes with a different design of “layers” which serve as cases or covers in other phones. It has a battery layer, which functions exactly like a power bank. Another of these layers is one that has built-in JBL speakers and can also act as a stand helping users watch movies in a perfect position. The Vibe X2 play for the budget end of the market with an incredible and powerful Octa-core processor.