Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen Specifications,Features,Price in India- Review
We are providing here the detailed review of the Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen. We are living in an era where everyone is obsessed with octa-core processors, 3 GB RAMs and 13 MP cameras but we talk very less about the thing that really matters that how is the feeling when we are using the phone on daily basis. There is a good rise in business of companies like Lenovo, Xiaomi and Micromax but they are far enough in terms of matching the software stability that Motorola has in its devices.
The Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen is one of the most popular phones even after ne
moto g specification and price in india
Release date: – It was launched in July, 2015.arly 1 year of its release with good reasons. It does not certainly have large RAM or internal memory but it will provide you a better stability in software in comparison to other phones and it is more reliable in this price range.
Moto g 3rd gen price and specification in india
Price of latest Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen : – The phone is available at Amazon featuring 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM at Rs.12,990.
Check Out the all list of Best Smartphones under 10000 for more Options.
Stand Out Features of Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen :-
- Water Resistance
It is the standout feature of the phone as it has the IPX7 water resistance. Motorola confidently states that Moto G 3rd Gen. can survive under 3 meters of water up to 30 minutes which is sufficient enough. So there is no harm from water to the phone.
- Reliable performer
With the great stability of the software it is definitely a standout performer. It is flawless in operation and multitasking and the sensors work very smoothly with the mind blowing stock android experience. You can play games to an extent, no problems in Wi-Fi and data connectivity.
What We Liked in Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen
- It is very user friendly and easy to use.
- Flawless in operations and there’s no delay in switching apps or multitasking.
- Both the cameras are nice in normal light as well as in dark.
- The phone has IPX7 rating which is water resistant. So no fear from water.
- Its sound quality and connectivity are also magnificent.
- The UI is very responsive and a stock android experience would blow up your mind.
- The phone is sturdy, strong built and gives you good grip while holding.
- Now, it is upgradable to android Marshmallow 6.0.
What needs improvement in Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen :-
- Battery is not so good for power users usually drains fast.
- Accessories are average specially the headphones.
- The display quality could have been better.
- Phone does heats up a little but it is less than other phones.
- There’s no file explorer.
- From 8 GB you will get only 3.7 GB of user memory. It will be better if you opt for 16 GB version.
|Processor||1.4 GHz, Snapdragon 410, Quad Core , Adreno 306|
|Camera||13 MP, 1080p recording, 5 MP front camera|
|Display||5 inch, 720p, Waterproof|
|Memory||16 GB internal, microSD, upto 32 GB|
|Connectivity||Dual sim, 4G|
|OS||Android v5.1.1 ( will get Android 6 Marshmallow)|
Overall the phone is very good. It’s very nice to see the feature of water resistance at this price range. Besides this the camera and battery life are also acceptable. The phone doesn’t have the gigantic specs but the overall performance is great at the price point. Those who use the phone normally on a daily basis, will get the best out of it.pdates
For Latest updates and more information about Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen you can check the official page of Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen.