We are back to provide the review of LeEco Le 1s. The brand LeEco Formerly known as LeTV is the latest entry to long list of Chinese smartphone vendors in the market of India. LeEco Le 1s is a beautiful phone along with great specifications. It’s the kind of phone which you will love to buy in this price range. LeEco might have come late to the party but it has arrived in style. The company claims that 70,000 units of LeEco Le 1s sold out within 2 seconds in the first flash sale in India. So there’s is no shortage of demand.
Check Out the all list of Best Smartphones under 10000 for more Options.
Stand Out Features of LeEco Le 1s
- Strong Performance
With the octacore processor cloaking at 2.2 GHz and 3 GB RAM it provides an outstanding performance which is the USP of this mobile phone. The multitasking and gaming can be done smoothly without any lags. The RAM management could have been better but still there is no problem of hanging at all.
- Design & Display
Build design of the smart phone is very nice. It looks premium and the material used in the body is top notch. The 5.5 inch display with resolution 1080×1920 is again very good. High brightness levels and wide viewing angles are pretty good.
Check out the Video Review below to know important Things before buying leeco le 1s review india – !!!
What We Liked in LeEco Le 1s
- Its full HD display is good and viewing angles are also great.
- The phone feels and looks very premium in the hands because of its metallic body.
- The battery is fast charging and gets fully charged in nearly 90 minutes.
- The finger print scanner works nicely with great accuracy.
- Multitasking is very good thanks to the 3 GB RAM and no lags at all.
- Consistent network signals and amazing wi-fi signal strength.
- No unnecessary apps present in the mobile and the EUI looks cool.
- The sound quality is quite good for both calling and listening music.
- Software of the mobile phone looks silky smooth.
Clicking Here best smartphone under 8000
What needs Improvement in LeEco Le 1s
- The battery backup is average and drains very fast.
- The camera quality is also average and doesn’t look like 13 MP
- The phone gets heated when some heavy games are played on it or if you use it while charging.
- The 32 GB storage out of which you get 24 GB usable and it is also not expandable because there is no memory card slot.
- There is no headphone given in the box.
- It has a slippery back so buying a cover will be good.
- From the 3 GB RAM only around 1.2 GB is free for the user.
- The FM radio is not there in the phone.
You can go for this LeEco Le 1s if you are looking to have a premium looking smartphone that you can show off along with huge storage and fast 3GB RAM . It has an average battery life and slightly poor back camera. The Le 1s is a smartphone that can certainly impress people. All in all it seems like a very good phone under Rs. 11,000.