Here’s the review of the Asus Zenfone Max smartphone. In the last few months we have noticed an increasing focus on battery life of the devices that can run a whole day without charging. To fulfil this demand, phones such as Gionee Marathon M5, Lenovo Vibe P1 and Asus Zenfone Max have been launched with huge battery life along with the promise of good performance. The Asus Zenfone Max is relatively cheaper than the Marathon M5 and Vibe P1. This is a phone which offers acceptable performance, decent design and front camera and absolutely amazing battery life under Rs.10,000 only. The Asus Zenfone Max is available in two colours Black and White.
Launching Date:- August, 2015.
Price of Asus Zenfone Max :- you can get the phone at your doorstep in Rs. 9,599 only.Buy from Amazon
Check Out the all list of Best Smartphones under 10000 for more Options.
Stand Out Feature of Asus Zenfone Max
- Giant Battery
With a 5000 mAh battery you can run the phone for 2 full days without charging the phone even if you use it more than the normal time. The phone can show you videos continuously for almost 25 hours. Yes it takes time to get charged with its normal charger but it is worth the wait. In this price range it is the best battery backup you can get in any smartphone.
Even though the Asus Zenfone Max has a moderate 1.2 GHz snapdragon processor which aims at energy efficiency yet it’s a decent performer specially looking at the price. Games like Dead Trigger 2 and Real Racing 3 can run smoothly and the heating and draining of battery are also lower than others.
What We Liked about Asus Zenfone Max :-
- Great battery backup which assures the device will last 2 whole days with wi-fi, 4G and more than 10 hours of screen time.
- The best in class customizable user interface.
- The HD display of 5.5 inch with good viewing angles is really nice at the price point.
- The Snap dragon 410 is a reliable processor and consumes less power.
- The leather finish at the back adds to its premium look and gives it an extra grip.
- The phone speakers are decent and loud enough to hear in crowd.
- The front camera is very good for taking selfies.
What Can be Improved in Asus Zenfone Max :-
- It take almost 4 hours to get fully charged because of the inadequate 1A/5V charger.
- The rear camera quality is not up to the mark.
- It’s a big and a little heavier phone and difficult to use with one hand.
- The interface is full of Asus apps and other bloat ware which makes the phone more loaded.
- The battery is non removable and in case of any fault the battery has to be replaced.
- The box does not include earphone.
|Buy From||Buy from Amazon|
|Processor||1 GHz, Snapdragon 410 MSM8916, Quad Core|
|Camera||13 MP, Dual Color LED flash, 5 MP front|
|Display||5.5 inch, 720p HD IPS display, 178 degree viewing angle|
|Memory||16 GB, microSD, upto 64 GB|
|Connectivity||Dual Sim, 4G|
|OS||Android v5 (Lollipop)|
Asus has got the distinction of being the first brand to offer this kind of super battery life under Rs.10,000 with decent performance and design. The only weakness is the supplied charger is weak and slow to charge the phone. Overall this phone offers a great value for money and it is one of the best at this price point in the market. We would suggest to go for without a second thought.
For more information about Asus Zenfone Max you can visit the official page of Asus Zenfone Max